Friday, July 27, 2007

Jab Kisi Se Koi Gila Rakhna, Saamne Apne Aina Rakhna

Very thought provoking Gazal by Jagjeet Singh, my favourite Singer.

Many times it happens that we consider the other person is wrong and tell him/her all the objectionable things because there is a veil of ignorance and fury on our mind that time. And the other person in our affection and love can listen to them quietly but is deeply hurt.Best thing is to keep quite when the misunderstanding takes the shape of argument.Give it time. And you will learn if it was ur mistake or the other person will learn automatically with the pace of time if it was his.
Silence speaks.

I strongly believe in this and try to follow this. Always ? No. Most of the time.

7 comments:

Pritika Gupta said...

wow!! thts gr88..even i try to follow but always fail :(

Cindrella said...

That's not even easy to follow but that's okay, to Err is Human. Right?
Thanks for stopping by.

me said...

its one of my favourite ghazals by jagjit singh.

yeah..all u say is so true...but i too fail to follow...

Chiniiz n Sugarz Mom.. Swati said...

I agree with you Cindrella. Looking back I recollect the times when I hurt my near n dear ones coz I dint kept my temper in control!

Chiniiz n Sugarz Mom.. Swati said...

n hey ! thx for stopping by at my blog.. i deleted 2 or ur comments though as i dint know wt they linked to..

Cindrella said...

@ me: well my best wishes to u so that someday u succeed to follow.:)

@ Swati:Tx for stopping by.Well the comments u deleted was not relevant but a part of my Job that i do from home,( being a mommy of 1).

Madhav Prathapa said...

Man....that's loaded with heavy words and highly confusing. kya hua re tereko ??
Cheer up and chill......and be cool.