Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Between U and me

Happy Birthday to dear Hubby- "U"rvir
Yes! its his Bday today.I wished him right at 12.00 O'clock and gave him surprise gift which he was hardly expecting bcoz it has rained heavily yesterday. He was ecstatic and said thanks from the depth of his heart.I like when behaves like that.He rarely shows overwhelming joy.he becomes happy and than easily, back to normalcy.

Their is a cartoon series "Oswald",my kid watches a lot.Oswald a star fish is a very spontaneous and haphazard kinda creature and "Hanry ",a penguin is oswald's friend.Hanry is more particular and sober.he has a particular style of doing things and has a fixed schedule for every day.

Urvir is like Hanry and i m like Oswald.He bahaves so normally and i give an extra ordinary response.Oswald like surprises and so as me. I like to give and get surprises.Urvir gives me the most wonderful and expensive gifts but i have to be with him.I always give him surprises, but best part is he loves me for that.Last night when i gave him an Arrow T Shirt and some other present,he gave me a nice hug.There was warmth, love, care and consciousness in surrounding.
And these lines came to my mind from nowhere:

the quiet,the serene the happiness for no measure,
these are the moments, the precious moments i treasure.

9 comments:

Urvir said...

good i like this

Madhav Prathapa said...

So...........romantic Pragna!! Convey my regards to Urvir.

Chiniiz n Sugarz Mom.. Swati said...

even my hubby gives me expensive gifts.. this v'day evn i hd rpised him with a perfume..

Thenraj said...

thats what every body called as "Intimacy"..and Married life is a way of a completely two strangers come together to give and get Unconditional Love.

Congrats u got a caring hubby!..enjoy the life to the fullest.

Unknown said...

hi
how sweet like u

me said...

belated happy b'day to him!
:)

Pritika Gupta said...

wow!! even i love to give surprises.. :) so hope u too had gr88 time...i loved the last lines..:)

Cindrella said...

@madhav $ me: Thanks from Urvir's side.
@swati:ur hubby must have enjoyed ur surprise gift.
@thenraj: true said Man! and thanks.
@sweety and pritika: thanks a lot :)

pradeepkumar said...

Probably you don't remember commenting on one of my posts "Daughters are gift of God" :) ... It feels so nice to know you still believe in age old tradition called gifts :) . Ofcourse these days gifts mean money and not love..But anything that's gifted with love is a treasure...and multiplies the already existing love :)

So happy to read about you and your hubby..keep the love burning..by the way what is your kid doing :)